For small businesses we aim to be your HR department, and for larger businesses we act as a sounding board for those responsible for HR matters. Employment law is a minefield, however we can help you find your way through it.
What we do
We advise on all aspects of employment law including:
- Drafting contracts of employment and handbooks;
- Settlement Agreements;
- Tribunal representations;
- Judicial mediation;
- Disciplinaries and grievances;
We are happy to do any work on hourly rate basis but we also offer alternative charging structures:
- Insurance backed advice packages;
- Unlimited support for a fixed annual or monthly fee;
- A monthly payment contract for a defined number of hours (from one hour upwards) with unused hours which can be rolled over to following months.
Employment law training
We offer bespoke training tailored to you and your needs. We can deliver training on any subject, but our most popular sessions include;
- Equal opportunities in the workplace;
- Managing poor performance;
- Handling disciplinaries and grievances;
- Managing sickness absence;
- Dealing with bullying and harassment at work.
For further information, please contact Laura Whitworth.
To register to receive our regular Employment Law Updates please fill in your information below:
Get in contact with our team now:
How we can help
We are specialist employment solicitors. We know that other non-solicitors offer HR/employment packages, however we are not competing with these companies. We do not just tell you what you cannot do. We provide practical and commercial solutions to your employment problems so that you can manage your business.
We take the time to get to know our clients and work closely with them. This ensures we are able to offer clients practical and commercially sensitive advice, which is tailor-made to their needs.
Unlike solicitors, communications with HR consultants and unqualified advisers offering HR advice/packages are not protected by ‘legal privilege’. This means that their advice must be disclosed in legal proceedings, however confidential in nature. Taking advice from our team will ensure that the confidentiality of the advice you receive is protected at all times, thus providing further protection for your business.